COVID-19 School Mitigation Plan
Based on recommendations from the CDC, we have put together a set of protocols to ensure a safe environment for students, staff and visitors.
You can read the details in the document below:
Our Plan of Action
The number one priority at ACCLAIM Academy is safety. In today's unprecedented times, safety as it relates to the COVID-19 Pandemic is critical to the well being of our students, staff, families and community. We will continue to consider guidance from the CDC, as well as the State, county and local Health Departments when making decisions as they relate to both protocols and mitigation strategies. As of today, August 18th, 2021, the following expectations are in place at ACCLAIM Academy:
- All students, staff and visitors are strongly encouraged and asked to wear a mask when inside the school building.
- All student desks and front office counter areas have sneeze guards in place.
- Student desks are arranged to allow at least 3 feet between students.
- An isolation room is available for those who report symptoms.
- High efficiency air purifiers are in use throughout campus for air cleaning.
- All students, staff and visitors are asked to respect our 3 foot social distance expectation when in the school building.
- Cleaning and disinfecting guidelines are followed.
Please refer to our most current protocols and mitigation strategies on the website for more details.
Thank you to all of our students, staff and families for their continued support and trust as we navigate through this together. Stay safe!!