COVID-19 School Mitigation Plan
Based on recommendations from the CDC, our Reopening Action Plan Team has put together a set of protocols to ensure a safe environment for students, staff and visitors.
You can read the details in the document below:
Our Plan of Action
ACCLAIM makes it a priority to ensure the health, safety, and wellness of each scholar and staff member. We are currently taking the following measures recommended by the Center for Disease Control, along with Maricopa County Public Health Guidelines. We will continue to follow the current recommendations and guidelines once students return to on-site instruction:
- All people who enter the building must be wearing a mask.
- All students’ temperatures are checked upon entering the building.
- All student desks and the front office counter have sneeze guards.
- Student desks are set up to allow 6’ between students.
- An isolation room is available to those who report symptoms.
- High efficiency air purifiers are in use throughout campus for air cleaning.
- All who enter the building must adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Cleaning and disinfecting guidelines are followed.
Staff also attend COVID -19 webinars and training sessions to keep apprised of the latest information regarding COVID - 19.