Mrs. Turner, COVID Coordinator
Here’s what you can do to help:
Please take care of yourselves, monitor your health, and seek medical advice should you have the following symptoms:
- fever (100.4 and above)
- shortness of breath
- muscle pain
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- new loss of taste or smell
Thank you for your support. We’ll get through this together!
A Message from Our COVID Coordinator
Dear ACCLAIM Families,
ACCLAIM makes it a priority to ensure the health, safety, and wellness of each scholar and staff member. We are currently taking the following measures recommended by the Center for Disease Control, along with Maricopa County Public Health Guidelines. We will continue to follow the current recommendations and guidelines once students return to on-site instruction:
- All people who enter the building must be wearing a mask.
- All staff’s and students’ temperatures are checked upon entering the building.
- All student desks and the front office counter have sneeze guards.
- Student desks are set up to allow 6’ between students.
- An isolation room is available to those who report symptoms.
- High efficiency air purifiers are in use throughout campus for air cleaning.
- All who enter the building must adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Cleaning and disinfecting guidelines are followed.
Staff also attend COVID -19 webinars and training sessions to keep apprised of the latest information regarding COVID - 19.
Your partner in education and health,
Mrs. T. Turner
Ready for a Safe and Healthy Return
COVID-19 School Mitigation Plan
Based on recommendations from the CDC, our Reopening Action Plan Team has put together a set of protocols to ensure a safe environment for students, staff and visitors.
You can read the details in the document below:
ACCLAIM Academy Distance Learning Plan
ACCLAIM Academy started Distance Learning classes on August 3rd, 2020.
We look forward to starting our hybrid schedule as soon as all COVID-19 School Benchmarks indicate it is safe to do so.